Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 2

Suprabhat,

On day 2, I was suppose to get up at 5.I got up at 6.40 and could not do my Yoga and meditation as on Tuesdays I leave early from home I.e at 7.15 am

On the food side , I wanted to have fruits in breakfast but the fruits weren't fresh so ended up eating lots of Pav Bhaji and https and then some cake.During the day I had enormous amount of sweets .All this for the fact that I am suppose to cut on Sugar and maida.

Now the brighter side.I did made my bed  after I got up which is not a small thing for me and Also I did not ate anything after 5pm.

One step forward and two steps backward is a problem area I have to get out of.As it happened on day 2.

I have found a gym nearby to my office and will be working out in the evenings from 1 Nov.It's like breaking your body in the morning with yoga and than breaking it in the evening again with weights.

I have received few books I have ordered from Vivekananda Kendra .The books are about Karma Yoga.:-) I am also working on the spiritual aspect of the problem.So, here it is I am now targeting the problem in 3 ways
Physically- Yoga and Gym
Mentally and spiritually - Practicing meditation and deeply searching for root cause starting with who Am I? And what role my energies(Prana),  my chakras, my Sanchita and my Prarabdha karmas play out with what I am facing .

In coming few days I shall be discussing myself in detail and Also the initial few remedies I tried.

Good day!

Pranams,
Abhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment